Saturday 23 April 2011

An Easy Breezy Lazy Sunshine Post

This gorgeous weather + fun in the sun with friends the past few weekends = severe blog neglect.

A long weekend in London last weekend and some out of office work meetings last week derailed my next week of the C25K. However, I have still been concentrating on healthy eating and yesterday I did the 30 day shred (and am paying for it today!)

So I don't have anything else to share today except...
onedayiwillwin:

make yourself proud ladies!
Source: No one ever achieved anything by giving up!

2 comments:

  1. Well put, wish I had a body like that!

    30 day shred sounds harsh I really should give it a try.

    Vics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you should deffo give it a go! It's only 20 mins but really pushes you every second and I find Jillian really encouraging - especially when I'm dying doing jumping jacks and she informs you 400lb people can do them!
    Sarah. x

    ReplyDelete