- I just do not believe in/like Pro Points. I know its loved and worked for millions of people but it is just not for me.
- I do not want to track points/think about food as points for the rest of my life.
- I want to look at food in terms of nutrition rather than "ooh I have enough points left for a bag of crisps!"
- I know how to do this lose weight business. I know what foods to eat more of and what to eat in moderation and I know what exercise I like.
- SparkPeople is an amazing FREE resource that I look forward to checking daily. The WW site could get some tips off it.
- It's time for me to step out of my comfort zone. Stop relying on the safety net of WW and continue this journey on my own two feet.
Friday, 1 April 2011
I just did something I've been thinking about for a wee while now. My week of positive thinking/being nice to myself has given me the confidence to finally cancel my Weight Watchers subscription. Here are my reasons why: