Sunday 3 July 2011

Stylish Blog Award

I haven't looked at my blog for a week so had a nice surprise that Victoria Lupton at Losing It had passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me - thanks Victoria!



Firstly, I have to tell you all seven things about myself, so here we go:

  1. I'm an introverted extrovert so if I can get your attention I will literally do anything to make you laugh.
  2. I love music more than anything - going to live gigs being the pinnacle of enjoying it.
  3. I'm GUTTED beyond belief that I'm not going to V Festival this year (see point above).
  4. I've lost 3 stone in the past 18 months...
  5. ...but have maintained a plateau for about 3-4 months (annoying).
  6. I'm currently watching Wimbledon - big Rafa tennis fan :)
  7. This blog has been instrumental in helping me make this attempt at weight loss a success. Thank you to everyone who has posted a comment when I've needed a bit of a boost!
Now I have to pass this award onto five of my most favourite blogs (apologies if you have already received this from someone else - just shows how much you are loved!):

Miss Frangipani @ When I Grow up, I'm going to be a Pin Up Girl! Now, here is a truly stylish blog! Gorgeous.

Jem @ Electra - It's not only about the finish line I honestly identify with her so much that some posts sound like me talking to myself (Note: I think the blog can now be found here: http://itsnotonlyaboutthefinishline.wordpress.com/)

Linz @ http://linzerello.blogspot.com/ Totally honest and really funny. One of the first blogs I check every week.

Paul @ http://fat4now.blogspot.com/ (I know Victoria has already passed this onto you) but I couldn't NOT give you a nod! Thanks for the comments and hope you had a nice hol!

I actually can't pick a fifth - my choice would have definitely been Victoria's blog but she's already had it, so I'll give her a honorary mention :)

No comments:

Post a Comment