Tuesday 4 October 2011

Plan B

After my admission that I don't want it enough I've decided to fake it till I make it and get some new plan of action in place.

I truly believe the old adage of "fail to prepare, prepare to fail." Ask me to wing it and I fall flat on my face. Work presentations, interviews, glamming up for a night out...I need time to get my lipglosses ideas together before I deal with the task in hand. Oh and lists, lovely, lovely lists. I heart them. All essential for planning.

I am going to schedule in workouts, what activity to do when, back up exercise plans if Plan A isn't do-able that day, and try to plan my weekly meals and snacks better.

Procrastination is thy enemy so I need to actually implement these plans - which means moving my arse (boo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment