Sunday 2 October 2011

I Don't Want It Enough

I like to think I'm pretty honest with myself. Whether I'm feeling motivated enough to get up at 6am before work and sweat it out down the gym or I've thought "eff it!" and ate and drank exactly what I've felt like, I've been honest with it all on this blog.

After reading countless other blogs and fitness/weight loss websites/resources I've come to the conclusion that I obviously don't want to lose weight enough. I don't want it enough.

As my post history shows I'm highly emotional and swing from being focused and driven to lost and miserable within a few days. If I wanted this enough then I would be more consistent and focus on my goals. I would give it my all.

I'm doing it all half-assed which means I take one step forward and two steps back.

I'm not moaning about it, I'm just being honest with myself.

In the past when I have felt like this I've made a plan of attack for the week to get myself back in the groove but I think I need to change things up. I can't do what I've been previously doing as I can't sustain it, I get bored. I don't yet know how I'm going to change things up. But I need to think of something soon as I refuse to end this year having made no progress from the last.

Time for a new plan of attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment