Sunday 10 October 2010

I have returned

I'll get it out of the way - I put on 3lbs. There, said it. I am now back in the 15s (slight sigh!) but on the flip side, and more importantly, I had an AMAZING holiday. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute sightseeing in Belgium and Holland - and particularly enjoyed the Belgium beer and chocolate it is so famous for!



I have a little bit of post-holiday blues and the prospect of going back to work tomorrow isn't filling me with joy but I am re-focused on tracking my points (have already started that this morning) and I can't wait to get back to my two Zumba classes this week - actually missed them while I was away! I also need to get down the gym a couple of times this week, may go this afternoon, will see how it goes.

Anyways, I not concerned at all about the weight gain as I know that with the tracking and exercise those 3lbs will be burnt off over the next few weeks.

Sooo just to re-iterate, here is a list of my next short-term goals/focuses:
  • Lose the 3lbs holiday gain over the next two weeks
  • Achieve the above to get back into the 14s
  • Zumba class twice a week
  • Go to the gym at least once before work
  • Exercise at the weekend (even if it is just on the wii or a walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment