So i've been having the same thought needling away at me all week - the feeling like I need change. Work is boring me - I need change. Life is boring me - I need change. At least I made a change in one, albeit small area of my life - my hair! Gone are the long flowing locks in place of a long bob (a 'lob'). I did initally want to go shorter but I chickened out - sums up my attitude to real change!
My mindset needs to change. My body needs to change.
I feel slightly lost at the moment. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't even think I know myself well enough to know what I really want to do - I don't have any particular life goals (other that currently, lose weight!) Wow...didn't realise this post was going to go so deep.
Right, lets list out some blimmin' goals (I must have some!):
- Well lets get the most obvious one out of the way - LOSE WEIGHT!
- I want to travel, especially Europe and America.
- Re-start and continue my writing, build up a portfolio.
- Take up a hobby (non exercise related) - learn an instrument, language...
- Err, go to Wimbledon tournament (i'm struggling for ideas here!)
...Will post a pic of my new hair when i'm looking 36% better looking :)