Sunday 14 November 2010

2 Sweet Lbs, 10% and Dietgirl Adventures

My first Pro-Points WI resulted in a loss of 2lbs. I'm happy with this as my weight loss is so Goddamn slow that 2lbs is very much welcomed!

Also, this very much loved 2lb loss has meant that I have finally, finally, fiiiiiiiiiiiiinally reached my 10% goal. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (This is kind of false excitement, in reality my reaction was more like "oh, good. What's for lunch?"

I'm a bit annoyed with the WW site as for the past few days it hasn't been saving my planner, after i'd just spent ages updating it. Meaning i'd have to go back in and re-do it all. ARGH! Then i'm not thrilled at the prospect of having to update ALL my saved recipes, the most irritating thing being that you have to update something like an egg - and choose what kind of egg (egg white, raw, boiled?) but that it does it for every recipe that uses an egg - but if I pick raw egg what about those recipes where I use boiled egg instead? The internal rage is building in the pit of my stomach. ALSO, you cannot get into your recipe to check the measurements of the ingredient that it wants you to update - so, say we are using eggs again - how many frigging eggs went into that recipe it wants me to update?! The site always finds someway to annoy me and I think for online users paying a tenner a month the site should be far more user friendly and generally less annoying.

Anyway, onto less irritating things. I received The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl book yesterday and can't put it down. I've nearly finished it!  Reading it makes me want to go out and have my own adventures, travel, meet new people and start having a life. Yet still I wait around to be guided by someone else. I'm too much of a coward to take a big chance all by myself. HUFFFFFF. God i'm in a bad mood tonight?! I really just don't want to go to work tomorrow. Nowt really wrong with it but i'm just fed up. Boo. Going to go and watch Take That on X Factor - that should cheer me up, for three mins anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment