Thursday 24 February 2011

I like to Move it, Move it

I'm doing as Madonna once requested and getting into the groove. The old adage of "doing little and often" has been the theme of this week. I have kept telling myself "just do some exercise tonight." It doesn't matter if I'm tired, feeling a bit full from my tea, I'm in a bad mood - just do something. Even if it is ten minutes of a DVD, just something, anything.

So I have. Each night this week I've picked out a DVD from my extensive fitness DVD library (I will post a pic of it one day!), popped on my HRM and got to it.

I'm trying to make a point of always wearing my HRM when exercising but sometimes, when I'm in a hurry to get started before I change my mind, it does get left behind. Anyway, from the two times I wore it this week these were the figures:

Exercise: Zumba Cardio
Duration: 45mins 34sec
Calorie Burn: 448
Average HR: 146
Max HR: 168

Exercise: 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Duration: 26mins 56sec
Calorie Burn: 244
Average HR: 141
Max HR: 171

I do love some cold, hard facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment