This week has seen me at my lowest point. Feeling like a robot just mechanically drifting from one day to another not finding anything exciting, joyful or just generally good. I put it all down to my current job - but in reality it is an alright job, just boring for the most part and not what I really want to do. No, the job isn't it. It is me I am unhappy with.
I feel really directionless and not having any answers only pushes me further into a state of 'dunno' and not gona even try.
So, again what makes me happy? Instead of focusing on what I don't like - what do I like?
- Being creative.
- Feeling healthy.
- Doing dancey-fun exercising.
- Watching films and innovative TV (and some crap TV).
- Music, music, music - listening to oldies, finding out newies, going to gigs and festivals.
- Celeb gossip.
- Aspirational fashion magazines.
- Reading blogs - I have two folders dedicated to my fave weight loss/healthy living blogs and fashion/style blogs.
- Retail therapy.
- When I make an effort to paint my nails.
- Beautiful views.
- Dreaming about travelling Europe and America.
- Nights out with the gang.
- Rare moments of when independence, confidence and opportunity collide.