Thursday 17 June 2010

Moods, Salads and Slices

Oooh nearly the end of the week - thankfully!

Went to the gym this morning and I have to say I am really enjoying the time to myself before I get to work. I had a day off the gym on Tuesday and really missed it! I feel like i'm a bit addicted (in a good way) as I always go in a bad mood and feel really fed up if I don't go.

Going to pack my gym bag in a minute ready for tomorrow morning. Got to get the last exercise sessions in before I weigh myself on Sunday. I'm hoping for another loss. Also, going to try out the dance dvd my mum bought me the other day on Saturday. I hope it's not one of those that are tricky to follow - where you basically need to be a trained dancer to follow it!

Had a really nice lunch today. Took a box salad, with a boiled egg and a small portion of ham, and wrapped it in the North Stafss oatcake I had left and used half a pot of reduced fat hommous spread on it - so yummy and very low points. Was pleasantly full after I had eaten it.

In other news I had my haircut today - nothing major, just a trim to keep it tidy, looks really nice. Having some 'slices' of colour put in next week. Gotta love them hair colour slices!

No comments:

Post a Comment