Sunday 27 June 2010

Sunshine Sunday!

Welllllll...had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 1lb, whoop! It actually looked like I was on the border of it being a 2lb loss but I scaled it down to be fair.
So i'm now at 16st which is over two stone less than I was at Christmas - so i'm really happy and feel like i'm making progress.

I still have my aim of being 15st by the time I go to V Festival (which is around 9-10 weeks away now). I need to start powering on a losing a better average than 1lb a week (although I am more than pleased with that average!)

I haven't been to the gym this weekend due it being SO bloody hot and with the big Englad game kicking off in a few mins I just couldn't miss that. Will pack my gym bag tonight and get my bum down there in the morning.

Rite, gotsa go watch the match, fingers crossed for an ENGLAND victory...

No comments:

Post a Comment