Saturday 26 March 2011

Quick Thoughts

  • I am feeling positive.
  • I am feeling strong and confident.
  • I will reach my weight loss goal.
  • I will experience all my life goals.
  • The only thing that holds me back from doing/feeling the above is me.
  • I am going to be my own best friend as being mean to myself does not do ANY good.
  • I am going to try and live by the old adage "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" - even when it comes to ridiculous/annoying/infuriating/horrible people.
  • Getting fit and enjoying exercise is more important than the number on a scale.
  • Motivation is not an actual 'thing' - you either do something or you don't.
  • Waiting around for the magical motivational moment is futile (see above point).
  • I am slightly obsessed with reading stories/looking at old photos of Elizabeth Taylor.
  • I like short bullet point lists.

2 comments: