- I started week three of the C25K and felt strong, capable and like a world-beater.
- Learning how to run is the best feeling ever.
- I wish I could tell the teenage version of myself that one day I would be bouncing out of bed at 6am to go running!
- When negative thoughts have inevitably crept in this week I have acknowledged them, given them a few minutes to ponder then cast them aside. Rockstars don't give a toss if they say something stupid, or worry about showing the best bits of their personality to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE ALL THE TIME.
- I have plenty of friends and colleagues who like me for me without me even trying, so no need spend the effort trying to impress people who don't really impress me.
- Being nice to myself WORKS. I am having a great week!
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Feeling Like a Rockstar Part Two
My kick arse week continues strong...