I've got loads to update, which to save time i'll list in bullet points:
What's happened so far:
- WI on Sunday - STS (GRRR!) The 14s alluded me this week but it WILL NOT happen next week.
- All my exercise plans went up the spout as my dad was in hospital (he is out now thankfully).
- I have signed up to the WW forum Seasons Challenge for Autumn - a great idea by one of the members, and it has been running for quite a while. A good motivator.
Exercise completed so far this week:
- Sunday Morning: 7 mile power walk (in the peeind down rain!)
- Sunday Afternoon: Gym 1 hour
- Monday Evening: Zumba 45mins
Planned exercise for the rest of the week:
- Tonight - Zumba 1 hr
- Wednesday - shred or pilates dvd
- Thursday - Zumba 45 mins
- Friday - Gym or shred/pilates dvd
I'm feel like my exercise clothes are a little plain and dowdy so I am going to go now and look for some new bright stuff :)
Ahhh, it's good to be back!