Tuesday 21 September 2010

Oh Sweet Internet!

I've haven't posted for ages due to my laptop power plug giving up the ghost and having to wait for the delivery of my new plug. Thankfully it as there waiting for me when I got home today - such a relief! My whole life seems to be orchestrated through my laptop!

I've got loads to update, which to save time i'll list in bullet points:

What's happened so far:
  • WI on Sunday - STS (GRRR!) The 14s alluded me this week but it WILL NOT happen next week.
  • All my exercise plans went up the spout as my dad was in hospital (he is out now thankfully).
  • I have signed up to the WW forum Seasons Challenge for Autumn - a great idea by one of the members, and it has been running for quite a while. A good motivator.

Exercise completed so far this week:

  • Sunday Morning: 7 mile power walk (in the peeind down rain!)
  • Sunday Afternoon: Gym 1 hour
  • Monday Evening: Zumba 45mins

Planned exercise for the rest of the week:

  • Tonight - Zumba 1 hr
  • Wednesday - shred or pilates dvd
  • Thursday - Zumba 45 mins
  • Friday - Gym or shred/pilates dvd

I'm feel like my exercise clothes are a little plain and dowdy so I am going to go now and look for some new bright stuff :)

Ahhh, it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment