Friday 20 August 2010

V Overload

V Festival is only hours away! Music! Mates! Fun! The rather lovely looking Kings of Leon! This is all I can think about at the moment :)

I had the day booked off work and spent much of it faffing around picking out what i'm going to wear over the weekend. It was a hard task as God knows what the weather is going to do. I went for the layer option so hopefully i'm prepared for every eventuality. I just hope the ground isn't going to get wet and muddy as you really need to sit down at some point!

Anyways, It has come to the end of my 12-week challenge and even though my official weigh in day isn't until Sunday I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I am 2-3lbs off my target of 15st. I'm not disheartend by this as I have lost more than a stone over this period and feel so much fitter and mentally ready to push on with this weight loss malarkey.

When the V weekend is over I am going to start the 30 day shred on Monday, working in the Pilates for Dummies DVD also (did that last night) and obviously keep up the gym workouts. So I think I will set myself my next weight goal over the 30 days. I'll post that on Monday - can't get my head around anything non-festival related at the minute!

Also, I will report back on how my eating went over the weekend. I'm taking a few Nairns oatcakes and breakfast bars for snacks, but obviously can't take a lot more as don't want to cart round a heavy bag all day. From what I can remember from last year there was a healthy eating corner of the food stands (although we didn't visit that area!) so will check that out.

Right, well i'm off to faff around some more and get an early night :) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment