Sunday 1 August 2010

LBS, V, KOL...

It seems like for once, after having a bit of a rubbish week...and weekend, things are starting to go my way! I weighed in this morning AND...

I LOST THREE POUNDS!

Which means...

I HAVE LOST 1 STONE SINCE JOINING WW ONLINE!

Which made me...

SMILE!
WHOOP!
LOG ON EVERY POSSIBLE COMMUNICATION TO TELL EVERYONE!


Ha :) I haven't had the best of weeks - meaning I still stayed within my points (even with eating out with friends TWICE) but I only got down to the gym three times this week. So either the Zumba is working absolute miracles, or last weeks hard work is paying off this week...or more likely a combination of the both.

I've been feeling really under the weather this weekend so haven't been to the gym, hopefully I will be ok to go tomorrow morning.

It is exactly 3 weeks until V Festival. The tickets came last weekend which made me dance around my living room and also have reality pop in my face as my 12 week challenge is stil very much on - 6lbs to go over 3 weeks, VERY do-able. Like I have said before I won't get too disheartend if I don't reach it (as, let's face it, I will be travelling off to V so won't give two hoots!) and I will get there eventually...but for now I have that goal in my sights.

3 weeks to lose 6lbs and 3 weeks until I see these lovely boys...



Oh and before I forget, I'm loving the update of the WW website - it has made it so much more interactive now, with blog post, friends and groups. So I have started a new blog on their (called the same as this) and will aim to keep both up to date - probably i'll just modify these longer posts into a shorter WW version. Anyways, check that out and feel free to add me as a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment